Anyone out there ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computernerd

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for someone to e-mail about once a week. You should be older than 25 and can be from any part of the world.

I'm 35, gay, fat and South African. My tiny cat rules my life and I live on a small holding in the country.

Anybody with the guts to ask what is going on in my part of the world and who is ALSO prepared to listen to the truth and a lot of daily every guy/gal stuff is welcome to write.

My e-mail address is [email protected]. By the way I'm posting this on 6 June and can also give anybody advice about doing stuff in Windows XP or Windows VISTA.

Have a great day and thanks for reading all this.

I hope you get someone. If you continue to post on this message Bord am sure you well.

Knowing someone that knows about stuff like Windows XP or Windows vista could come in useful :)

why only by e-mail?

Can talk here? A lot of ppl here are willing to listen, believe me.

why fat?

what is like to live in Africa? Are u in the city or somewhere with the lions....are u sure ur tiny cat is really a cat? lol

Do u have any pics from around where u live?
Like real life pics...everyday thing...not national geographic stuff...

Can i come and visit....please?
just kidding

Sure I have pictures. I will try and find some soon.

My cat is not a lion she is just a normal domestic cat that I rescued when she was about six weeks old.

What's it like living in Africa ? Pretty normal - I guess. :p We have running water, electricity (most of the time) and I use a cellular network for my internet connection.

Of course for a lot of people life in South Africa is a lot more basic. Most don't have toilet or running water and I know somebody who is paying ZAR8000 (rands) to learn basic computing.

Winter is here which make a nice change. No snow and if you live in the Northern Hemisphere you'd probably laugh at what we call cold. Up until last week I was mostly living in jeans and short sleeve shirts.

Where about are you from ?

Latest posts

Back