If Today Goes According to Plan...

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AmytheTemperamental

If today goes according to plan, what will it look like for you?

For me..The house will be cleaned, cupboards restocked, and caffeine found before I go crazy.

How about you?

JustSomeGal said:

For me..The house will be cleaned, cupboards restocked, and caffeine found before I go crazy.

How about you?

I played well at golf. (I did :))

Triple Bogey said:
JustSomeGal said:

How about you?

I played well at golf. (I did :))

Awesome :)

Get the car dropped off to fix the exhaust, pick up the truck, and drive back for my night shift....need more hours in the day!

Wednesday to Saturday which are work days - the plan is to get the thru the day without feeling too down !

Dishes will be done, laundry, health insurance app finished. Also transport to BFE, California, will be arranged.

But right now it's allergy attack time! And you know the saying: "If you want to make God laugh..."

My synopsis would be rewritten. Don't see that happening now though. Motivational issues today :(

Laundry will be up to date and all clean and ironed clothes will be put back where they belong :)

Midnight Sky said:
There will only be 4 days in a week.

4 more days til my Spring Break!

I'm sick today, my only plan is to finalize the kiddos grades, sleep, and go to the doctor

WildernessWildChild said:
Get the car dropped off to fix the exhaust, pick up the truck, and drive back for my night shift....need more hours in the day!

When do you sleep? lol

Nicolelt said:
Midnight Sky said:
There will only be 4 days in a week.

4 more days til my Spring Break!

I'm sick today, my only plan is to finalize the kiddos grades, sleep, and go to the doctor

Get better soon!

Not really planned out but if today goes the way I think it will, I would get off work @ 5, go pick up dinner on my way home, read a book & go to sleep...

sk66rc said:
Not really planned out but if today goes the way I think it will, I would get off work @ 5, go pick up dinner on my way home, read a book & go to sleep...

Sounds like a good way to end the day. What is your ideal dinner?

Maybe win the lotto and have some sex? That would be a pretty good day... and it certainly would go to plan.

9006 said:
Maybe win the lotto and have some sex? That would be a pretty good day... and it certainly would go to plan.

I totally agree with this one lol

9006 said:

I agree with the second part. I don't buy lottery tickets. The chances of actually winning the lottery are infinitesimally small.

Latest posts

Back