If Today Goes According to Plan...

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should make peace with what I have done and stop beating myself up for it

I will have suceeded in keeping calm and not finding something to worry about.

I can already say it didn't go according to plan. And I certainly am not doing what people have suggested I do in order for the it to go to plan

If today goes according to plan:

- I'll clean up my workspace

- I'll get some mental clarity

- I'll do SOMETHING job-search related

- I'll ask some questions and get some answers

- I'll talk to several people I've been meaning to for a long time but haven't because I was feeling too "nerve-y" to talk.

TheSkaFish said:
If today goes according to plan:

- I'll clean up my workspace

- I'll get some mental clarity

- I'll do SOMETHING job-search related

- I'll ask some questions and get some answers

- I'll talk to several people I've been meaning to for a long time but haven't because I was feeling too "nerve-y" to talk.

Were you successful?

If today goes according to plan, I will have a garden.

AmytheTemperamental said:
Were you successful?

If today goes according to plan, I will have a garden.

Kindasorta. I could have done a lot better.

How about you? What are you planting?

If today goes according to plan, I'm going to hang out and have a brew or two! :cool:

TheSkaFish said:
Kindasorta. I could have done a lot better.

How about you? What are you planting?

If today goes according to plan, I'm going to hang out and have a brew or two! :cool:

Well, it was very hot today, so I thought I would wait until this evening. But there's some ugly looking clouds rolling in.

I have potatoes, onions, carrots, spinach, radishes, and watermelon. Not the best garden ever, but hey.

If today goes according to plan. I will have had fun with my Niece. Finished the housework, and made a delicious tea.

If today goes according to plan, no one will complain at work. I'm sure that has already happened, so I won't get my hopes up.

If today goes according to plan, I will have finished sorting through all my photographs, worked out, cleaned up and bought myself some shorts and summer shoes.

If today goes according to plan, I'll have cleaned myself up, replied to all emails and messages awaiting a reply, gotten through some crap I have to do around here, meditated, gone for a bike ride and started doing something on my hobbies.

Latest posts

Back