If Today Goes According to Plan...

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The kitten won't freak out on her first trip on the bus and her first trip to the vet

Thanks! We just got back. It half went to plan. She freaked out too much to take the bus so we called a taxi. She freaked out in the car, wasn't happy in the waiting room because the door was open and traffic noises made her sad. But as soon as she got in the vets room, she calmed right down and let him do his thing then happily plodded back in her carrier afterwards. Then she freaked out again in the car, but it's progress, lol

Now I'm having coffee and a nervous breakdown while she chills out in front of the feliway plug in

nibbysaurus said:
Thanks! We just got back. It half went to plan. She freaked out too much to take the bus so we called a taxi. She freaked out in the car, wasn't happy in the waiting room because the door was open and traffic noises made her sad. But as soon as she got in the vets room, she calmed right down and let him do his thing then happily plodded back in her carrier afterwards. Then she freaked out again in the car, but it's progress, lol

Now I'm having coffee and a nervous breakdown while she chills out in front of the feliway plug in

Well, that doesn't sound too bad.  My cats freak out more in the vet's room than on the way.  But they don't like other people.  :p

Electrician will drop in to install a new chandelier in the kitchen.

I say "chandelier" but it was only about 70 bucks. IAC, we'll be able to see what we're eating, again.

Not 'eating again...' Seeing again.

sakes.

Then I'll get home and jump in my bed with my dog.
Give & get lots of cuddles.
Then go *Zzz Zzz Zzz*

Latest posts

Back