Lagoon night scene

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomyaxley

Reaction score
Not 100% sure if I got the tone/brightness right but i had fun which is always the main thing :p

lagoonI.jpg

Looks good, reminds me of a film I watched once where they build a transportation device from alien plans and it transported them to a surreal place just like that but when he got transported back to earth witnesses seems him just drop through the machine... Would have been easier if I remembered the name.

9006 said:
Looks good, reminds me of a film I watched once where they build a transportation device from alien plans and it transported them to a surreal place just like that but when he got transported back to earth witnesses seems him just drop through the machine... Would have been easier if I remembered the name.

If you remember let me know, I am sure I would enjoy watching it :)

9006 said:

do you mean Contact ?
Ace film !

Latest posts

Back