Looking for someone to talk with

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Procura

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just made a post in the "New members" section, so if you want to know my story, you can look it up over there.

I'm looking for someone I could talk or write to. Maybe a penpal. My native language is French so if you speak French that would be even better but I can manage in English.

I'm interested in a lot of things. I'm mostly a video games player, and I also like Tabletop games, from Scrabble to RPGs. I've actually been trying to meet people by going to Tabletop and RPGs activities, or join groups, but it didn't work out. If I could meet a fellow gamer to play with that would be wonderful, but I tend to play older and/or less popular games, so, at least here in Quebec it doesn't help me to meet people.

I read a lot too; I read almost everything from Discworld, I read some old classics like "The Godfather", "Roots" or "Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep". I like Science-Fiction, but except "Do Androids..." I've been having trouble finding a good SF book and I mostly enjoy it through games or movies.

I watch all kinds of things, play all kinds of games... I also have a lot of opinions on many different things and I like to talk of philosophy and things like that.

I'm mostly an indoor person and I spend most of my free time at home on my computer. For certain health reasons it's difficult for me to stay outside for long. Even before my health problems I've always been an indoor guy anyway, and most of the time I did sports was at school when it was compulsory. I actually do like going outside and doing light activities, like walking, going on a bike, or even badminton, but not alone, and well since I don't have any friends where I live, I've stopped doing these things. With my health problems I'm not sure it would be a good idea to try those things again anyway.

Well, sorry for the big text, just wanted to throw out all my interests. If anything in there catches your eye, feel free to send me a message. I would be happy to speak with you of just about anything, as long as it's not vulgar or something like that.

Thanks for reading and good day to you.

Latest posts

Back