Star Trek Online

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamiekins

Reaction score
Hello

Anyone play Star Trek Online? They really got the loneliness of space right in that game and I would love some people to chat with.

I used to play a lot, but I got bored a bit after a while. I have a Romulan allied with Klingons, level... 44 or 45, don't remember exactly. I also have a human around level 20 that I made to play with a friend. Still have an open post for a third character.

Are you looking for someone to team with, or just to chat with? I'm not playing the game enough by myself to really be a "chat buddy", but if you want someone to team with, maybe I could log on more often and team with you.

All my characters are lvl 50 =-X but yeah if you need help leveling I could team up with you. =-)

@Jamiekins is my name if you want to add me in game.

Not sure I'd need help leveling; One of the reasons I stopped playing was because I thought you level way too fast in that game.

With my Romulian I'm at a story missions recommenced for level 23 I think? But I'm now level 45, just because I did some daily missions and used that Duty Officers system.

I'll add you if I ever start playing seriously again, but if you're already top level, you're probably doing endgame stuff, which I'm not.

Latest posts

Back