Email/text/whatsapp friend?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah

Reaction score
Currently I have no set address, so it's hard to make friends while travelling around, however I find myself so alone, especially at night when everyone around me seems to be surrounded by friends, and I have no one to talk to. I'd love to meet someone that likes to text or whatsapp (since it's free, or even iMessage if you have an iphone) about anything. Can be a hello in the middle of the day, a deep conversation in the middle of the night when neither of us can sleep, or somewhere in between.

I'm in my late 20's, so prefer to text people around that age or older, and tend to get along better with men, but open to women friends too!

PM me, let's go from there :)

welcome Sarah i've sent you a pm ^_^ im a 27 year old guy and could do with someone to talk to myself

Sarah said:
Currently I have no set address, so it's hard to make friends while travelling around, however I find myself so alone, especially at night when everyone around me seems to be surrounded by friends, and I have no one to talk to. I'd love to meet someone that likes to text or whatsapp (since it's free, or even iMessage if you have an iphone) about anything. Can be a hello in the middle of the day, a deep conversation in the middle of the night when neither of us can sleep, or somewhere in between.

I'm in my late 20's, so prefer to text people around that age or older, and tend to get along better with men, but open to women friends too!

PM me, let's go from there :)

I sarah. I'm Jamie. I'm a 24 nearly 25 year old female living in Dallas, TX. I'll PM you.

Latest posts

Back