Outlaw Something

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AmytheTemperamental

So, the government has chosen you at random to outlaw ONE thing in your country. What do you choose?

If security was provided, and my life not at risk, I would choose hockey. Sorry fellow Canadians!

^I'm with you on that- blows my mind how it's like a religion for some.

I'd ban Alberta drivers from B.C.- too many psychos with jacked up 4x4 diesels pulling trailers at breakneck speed, see way too many upside down in the ditch...

WildernessWildChild said:
^I'm with you on that- blows my mind how it's like a religion for some.

I'd ban Alberta drivers from B.C.- too many psychos with jacked up 4x4 diesels pulling trailers at breakneck speed, see way too many upside down in the ditch...

hahahahaha. the drivers here are nuts. I swear they get their licenses out of a thing of cracker jacks.

They do that in Canada too? I thought only rednecks from 'merica did that!

I would outlaw pajama pants in public. I mean really, if I wanted to see you in your pajamas, I would go to you house for a sleepover.

Racism and Discrimination

*sigh*

I witnessed both at work last night and it weighs heavily on my soul....me being me I had to speak up, it wasn't a pleasant experience. I made one friend and definitely made one enemy.

not taking precautions to stop others catching YOUR flu, you may give it to an elderly or immune system compromised person and kill them, just do not go anywhere with the flu, quarantine yourself as you're basically a walking biohazard :p get loaded on codeine and get your food and flu essentials home delivered, in the uk tesco and all major supermarkets have everything on their site and will take it to your door inc. pharmacuiticals

I'd ban Alberta drivers from Alberta.

Diet Coke......it's evil. .......I have been addicted for years, managing to wean myself off it.

I would outlaw , welfare for people who don't actually need it and are just lazy bums .

Latest posts

Back