Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No

Do you enjoy giving speeches?

No, excel is not the word i would use.

Do you know any Māori words?

nope, i don't even know what that is

skapunk23 said:
a chicken counts, right? (in that case, yes)

lol, it happened on two separate occasions. i was feeding one out of my hand, and it bit my little finger because i moved it. i was asking for that one...

the second one was because of a rooster. i must have made him mad or something. he ended up putting a massive claw hole in my jeans and a bite on my foot. chickens are violent!

can you skateboard?

Let's just pretend I did not have to look that word up. :)

No, but I don't really follow that sort of thing.

Ever see a lunar eclipse?

Yes

Have you seen a barracuda?

Yes, can be?

Should there be a ban on television advertisements aimed at children?

mayo

Is it justifiable for protesters and activists to break the law for the sake of their cause?

it depends how severe of a law the break, i'm for greenies that trespass in lumberyards to protest and chain themselves to trees. But the sabataging of equiment, or rioting, throwing things or taunting the police force i think is a bad idea. The law applies to everyone, and you don't get immunity from the law just because you got a picket sign.

sorry i think we posted at the same time

cheap seats

have you ever been to the emergency room? and if yes why?

yes, i think i went there once. I was 2 and my parents were (ironically) babyproofing my room. i fell and cut my upper lip open on a drawer or something. it was a pretty nasty gash, i still have the scar

same question

yes .................. [bring hurt people in]

Is it ever acceptable to pay a bribe?

as long as it doesn't effect someone negitvilly, then yes

have you ever been to the ocean?

Latest posts

Back