Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes females should be allowed to make up their own mind rather then having someone else's choice forced on them.

Is technology ever bad?

now?
no; just think rationally not optimistically or pessimistically

should the concept of countries be thrown away and everyone just be a citizen of the world?

Perhaps, but it is not going to happen unless an ET makes contact with humanity, and even then who knows.

Ever watch a sporting event live and in person?

Horse shows, yes.

Do you exercise or work out?

No. Optimism rocks.

Have you ever been caught dancing/playing air guitar to music when you thought nobody was around?

No

Have you ever sat in on a class that you were not taking.

I've seen a few episodes. Not bad.

Do you think the economic bailout that was just passed by congress was a good idea?

Yes; but im not american and know very little about things
but the concept i heard sounded logical and like it was a good thing for the country.

do you think there will ever be a world war 3?

No, not as it is typically understood.

Are you better off then you were ten years ago?

Good question. I don't think I'm the right person to answer it.
But I'll try. Ok, so inteligence is very important to me. The ability to cognate is something I'm constantly striving to improve. By this token I am far better off than I was ten years ago, however I don't remember being seven years old clearly enough to say if I was happier then. I'm leaning towards no, looking back. I probably wasn't as happy then, and clearly I couldn't cognate on the same level. So yes. I am much better of than I was ten years ago.

Continue Question; Are you better off than you where ten years ago?

my life was better ten years ago
but in terms of better off i'm at the same level
cause ten years ago I was heading to the person i am today and will be in the future
and im still currently heading towards that person

so my answer is no.

new Question
do you imagine that you would feel guilty if you were a multi-billionaire? (even slightly)

No way would I feel guilty, it's what I've always wished for, but I would give to charities and those in need.

If you won a billion dollars but the rule was it that you had to give it to someone else, who would you give it to?

nice question
hard to say yes or no 2 though

answer: my mother.

do you ever wish you were a dinosaur? lol

Yes. Big lumbering dinosaur ready to crush anyone I dislike.

Is there really such thing as friendship...or just bogus talk?

Latest posts

Back