Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine they could be so i will go with a yes.

Is contemporary society in decline?

Minus said:
I imagine they could be so i will go with a yes.

Is contemporary society in decline?

Depends on how you define decline. I would say yes in some aspects and no on others. On the whole... Yes

Do you like traditional relationship roles (the girly girl or the manly man?)

No traditional gender roles, applied to a relationship or not, seem to limiting.

Taken as a whole do you feel that advances in technology in the last 50 years have been a good thing?

Minus said:
No traditional gender roles, applied to a relationship or not, seem to limiting.

Taken as a whole do you feel that advances in technology in the last 50 years have been a good thing?

on a whole yes, medical advances have been phenomenal... i could do without the rest tbh.

same question (don't want to hog, i'm just bored.)

No. I wish we all still rode horses and had gun fights.:p
I'd be a pirate and dress like Captain Jack Sparrow.;)

Do you think Vanilla Ice should make a come back?

Ice, Ice Baby.:cool:

NO for the love of god NO

Do you think Vanilla Ice should be shot to Mars and then once he gets there we tell him oops we "forgot" his return flight's fuel supply?

Yes, sounds like a plan to me.

Are there environmental, moral, or health issues associated with genetically modified food?

yea sure there are but things bigger than ever before and I guess that alright in my book, haven't read up on it all though...

If you had a second life to live, would you consider coming back as an animal/not human?

If I could return as a deep sea turtle, with the mind of a human, I would. Or maybe some sort of bird.

Same question.

I would have to second the preference for humanity, but if I had to chose another species I would say an Eagle or a similar bird.

Do you believe in reincarnation? Do you think you have lived before?

Yeh. I do believe in reincarnation:p I was King Edward in my last life:p

Do you think you are some kind of God's messenger or God's secret agent who has yet not understood the destiny of his/her life? lol freaky question:p

Antihero said:
Haha, it's fun to pretend, but no I do not.

Do you have a mobile phone?

Yes

Have you ever walked outside to do something on a cold night then just pause and stare at the sky with the wind blowing while wondering to yourself "why the hell am I here?"

Latest posts

Back