Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not for me to judge, but in all honesty, no, not in the slightest. Replace 'good' with 'angry' and you'd get a yes. Heh.

Would you put yourself in danger to protect a stranger?

Depends how you are using cuddly - in tactile terms yes, in shape terms no.

Are you addicted to anything?

I have at various stages in my life been addicted to cigarettes (60 a day), food (ended up weighing over 250lbs) and video games (I'd often play them for weeks/months on end only taking breaks for food), but right now, I think I can say, no?!

Are you afraid of spiders?

Cavey said:
I have at various stages in my life been addicted to cigarettes (60 a day), food (ended up weighing over 250lbs) and video games (I'd often play them for weeks/months on end only taking breaks for food), but right now, I think I can say, no?!

Are you afraid of spiders?

Wow, you have an amazing amount of will power, well done!

No I like spiders

Do you sleep well?

God no. I sleep so poorly that I often only sleep on 5 days of the week and then it's terrible quality sleep. I will toss and turn for hours and barely manage to keep my eyes closed for 10 minutes at a time.

Are you currently in a romantic relationship?

Very well, yes.

Did you know that Dimetrodons weren't dinosaurs and that the Brontosaurus never actually existed?

Yes and no. It happened to me long ago, but years later I realised that I hadn't actually loved them at the time - although it did grow into love.

Do you like giving paragraph length answers to questions where a single word would have sufficed?

No I tend to do the opposite and be brief where a few more words would be nice

Have you ever Really Really regretted a major purchase?

If you count items around £500-2500 as 'a major purchase', then I do it frequently. Building a top of the range PC was probably a mistake. Buying a 780 ti was almost definitely a mistake. I've got a hugely expensive DSLR camera with several lenses that I've used all of once.

It does work out occasionally too. I thought I'd hate Powerblocks and I questioned whether I'd ever use something that looks like a child's toy, but they ended up being a great purchase.

I think that's a yes...

Do you wish I'd just say yes or no?

God, no. I find that being a politician is about offering as much as possible, then delivering just enough to prevent the electorate from lynching you;)

Do you believe in any form of an afterlife?

I only eat fish & chicken/turkey, no red meat so yes if you count carnivore as eating of any kind of flesh, no if it needs include red meat

Should I buy a tablet?(business purchase)

Latest posts

Back