Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omigosh, never. I'm a blind date virgin. Actually i've only ever "dated" ladies I already knew pretty well and that doesn't happen until after a lot of reconnaissance.

Have you ever gone hunting?

It should be mandatory knowledge....
And oh yes, I've slept in shelters made from: tarps, ponchos, driftwood, cardboard, the hood (bonnet) of a wrecked car, plywood, corrugated metal of a storm-wrecked shack, cut and stacked turf, snow, and woven palm fronds. Maybe some others too.

Have you ever hitchhiked?

Wow....you have me beat. Once I did some spruce bows and a tarp :p

No...I would never hitchhike.

Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?

Yes ...I mean Uh .....no. Maybe. Kind of. Sort of ...ummm.okay -I want to be more direct . :p. Kidding - of course I do :). I'm human and really happy to not be perfect :). I'd love to be able to part ways with carbs ....but not really. Only kind of. Sort of. Maybe .....

Do you enjoy organizing and cleaning ?

VMbKhlr.jpg

I am not really enjoying it,but I can't stand the mess.

Do you eat the recommended 5 servings of fruits and veggies daily?

No I donut! I could have a healthy breakfast one morning, wake up at 3am and grab a quick ramen noodle delight before I go back to bed. I would like to somehow have a balanced diet but its post-poned for another new year's resolution :p

What's the last movie you watched?

Magalie said:
VMbKhlr.jpg

I am not really enjoying it,but I can't stand the mess.

Do you eat the recommended 5 servings of fruits and veggies daily?

Mags you're so funny and such a sweetie pie xoxo

constant stranger said:
Passengers.  

Can you tell jokes well?

Knock knock ......NO

I'm terrible at it ...but I'm  a good side kick because I laugh a lot and forget the punch line often enough that the joke can often be told more than once in a year 

Do you make your pasta sauce from scratch ?

Yes....Dating for Dummies; Etiquette for Dummies; Wine for Dummies; Beekeeping for Dummies; Personal Computers for Dummies.....maybe some others too.

Are you worried about climate change?

Yes...but I wouldn't say "worried"....I am quite concerned about the Arctic ice and all of the ramifications that come with that.

Are you looking forward to spring?

Latest posts

Back