Yes or No

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, never tried that.

Have you ever been sprayed by a skunk.

1.gif

No

Have you ever gone surfing?

I don't really know him so i will say no.

Have you been to a movie in the last two weeks?

yes... actually.

Do you like body modifications (piercings, tattoos, odd hair colors... anything... on yourself or anyone else)?

Yes, because there is nothing about me that is interesting. I'm the most boring person anyone could possibly know.

Same question

Good for the both of you.

In the area of drowning my worries with alcohol, I can not say it is something for which I am guilty.

Same question.

No, but i should get used to doing it again.

Have you ever recorded any music that you have performed yourself?

no, just recorded reading stories

would you be willing to give up everything you know for love?

No, because love in the way I think you mean it is so transitory. I would however give up everything for someone I cared about.

Would you consider life a success if you could look back near the end and remember at least one happy moment?

wolfshadow said:
No, because love in the way I think you mean it is so transitory. I would however give up everything for someone I cared about.

Would you consider life a success if you could look back near the end and remember at least one happy moment?

No. But I would consider life a success if I could look back near the end and remember at least one happy moment I created for someone special.

Do you think death is the end of our journey?

Yes, beyond a shadow of a doubt in my mind.

Do you feel that a spider the size of an apricot *replete with clicking mandibles* crawling across your chest in the middle of the night, would be more frightening than walking past a group of violent thugs in the street?

Latest posts

Back