Repeating video clips

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anahita

Reaction score
I notice a few people on ALL like SciFi and others have video clips in their signatures that repeat over and over, and you don't need to press 'play' like YouTube videos. How do you do that? It looks really good:)

They're just like normal images, only compiled into a series continually played in a loop. You can get them from anywhere really, just search for 'gifs'.

Thank you both so much for that!! I had heard of gifs, but I had no idea that was what they are, so I will have a look and see if I can work it out:)

Thanks once again:)

Yeah, the format GIF actually stands for Graphics Interchange Format which kinda makes it make sense. There's lots of websites that have them, in fact I'm sure you can choose from a default list on this site for your avatar... I remember a butterfly that flaps its wings.

Anahita said:
Thank you both so much for that!! I had heard of gifs, but I had no idea that was what they are, so I will have a look and see if I can work it out:)

Thanks once again:)

It should probably be pointed out that not all GIFs are animated, just the ones with multiple frames.

Thanks for the help all of you :) Looks like I have sorted it!!

Yes you sure did :)

Hmm liking the look of that. Might see if there are any jaguarundi gifs out there.... but not water - cats and water don't mix! lol

10o4sy9.gif

Why thank you kind sir! You must have been a while scouring YouTube ... That's very kind 😸 either that or you did it at work cos you were bored and no-one was looking???

That's one of my brethren in apartment with some fuckwits keeping it as a pet, I believe. It even has a collar.. Seriously I do think keeping wild animals like that is Not a good idea. Bad idea folks.... And this jaguarundi would take your hand off at the neck if anyone tried that...👹

I'll see your two cute baby jaguarundis (they are sweet little things aren't they?) and raise you one mouthy female who has no trouble getting her point across..... the quality of the gif is a bit crap though.

73crrp.jpg

Ooops, wrong critter.​

Jags, Minus - I was wondering what you guys looked like, so thanks for posting your selfies!:p

Ah, no one wants to get the cats wet.

28tew6f.jpg

Latest posts

Back