New girl looking for a friend to chat with

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giggles86

Reaction score
Hey,
The title says it all. Looking to make a friend to chat with about anything and everything. I'm a 27 year old girl, prefer to chat with guys, I just find it easier to talk to them. Hoping I can find a friendly person on here :)

'Cos guys are awesome - yay!

Ok - Gals are totally awesome too!

:D

Why is it that it's so much easier to talk to the opposite sex online for so many of us?? I would so like to find a female friend on the internet, but it always fizzles out real fast. I don't understand it. And, for me, it feels real stupid talking to men online (right now) - mostly because I haven't had too much confident interaction with males in my life, not because anything's wrong with them.

Thank you Mrs Moto!

murmi97 said:
...not because anything's wrong with them.

Lol - Nice save there for you Murmi!

I don't know, but yeah, I feel easier talking to the opposite sex.

TheRealCallie said:
I think it's because for guys, girls are more understanding....and for girls, guys aren't as dramatic. (At least that's my take on the matter)

Edward W said:

:club:

Ow!

Hey! I said you ladiez are awsome too!!! :(

TheRealCallie said:
I think it's because for guys, girls are more understanding....and for girls, guys aren't as dramatic. (At least that's my take on the matter)

Edward W said:

A reasonable take on matters... though clubbing a guy for saying guys are awesome is a bit much. We can be awesome... some of us anyway :p

What is it those feminists say, a policy that is pro-female is not anti-male? I'm sure we can do the old switch-a-roo on the genders there :D

Edward W said:
TheRealCallie said:

Edward W said:

Ow!

Hey! I said you ladiez are awsome too!!! :(

The elk made me do it :shy:

Feel free to pm me anytime, u won't regret it...
Trust me. You won't :p

I read somewhere that girls tend to talk on a more emotional level than guys, and to some women this appeals to them more. As a result they find it easier or better to talk to guys.

...it depends on the (subconscious) expectations. Could be also a matter of pride and prejudice. Just sayin`.

27 eh? Me too!!...sucks doesn't it? I wonder if it's easier being a 27 year old woman than a 27 year old man....probably not :D

PM me if you wish...if not i hope we cross paths on here again...if not have a wonderful life...that includes all the things you've ever hoped for (including things you'd hope for but haven't thought of yet).

Cheers! :D

Latest posts

Back