It's Friday. I should be happy but I'm not.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeilaniAWarrior

Reaction score
I know I am mostly almost feeling miserable everyday but the one of the days that I expected to be a day of joy and butterflies actually turned out to be hell. And it's all my fault I saw this guy that I liked talking and tickling another girl :( I felt so jealous. I was looking outside of a window. Then I texted him a little later and asked him if he wanted to take a walk with me. He replied can't go gotta do something. Then I told him I knew you would say something like that I don't know why I bothered to ask you. Did I say the wrong thing? I said it because I was angry -___- . Each time I ask him it's always a I can't or I gotta do this or maybe next time. I'm sick of my heart feeling crushed. I'm sick of my heart beating for him. I wanna cut it out I want to rip it open! I hate crying over some guy who I thought for a second that he would be different than the rest of the guys I met. No one deserves their heart broken or stomped on. I just wanna stab my heart into a million pieces ... a million ******* pieces.

^^^I'm going to be brutally honest here.

It sounds like you're being pushy and/or desperate.

Are you in a relationship (or are dating/have a monogamous agreement, etc) with this guy? It sounds like he's avoiding you because you're smothering him a bit with all these texts and calls and everything.

Don't get me wrong. I totally understand how you feel, and I'm sorry that it hurts so much to be seemingly ignored or rejected like that.

But chances are, you're being a bit pushy or maybe clingy toward him... and if that's how he feels you're acting, then he's just going to keep avoiding you.

I would suggest that you try to step away from him for a while; maybe a week or so, if you can do it. Don't text him, try to avoid him, try your hardest not to even think of him. It sounds like what you need is some distance from him, and he may need some distance from you as well.

Good luck with everything! Really, I wish you the best.

All the above is true.

While I can understand your anger and jealousy... from his perspective, he's going to see your angry response as a MASSIVE overreaction to his message. It sounds like you're really investing a lot of emotion into someone who clearly isn't investing the same amount back. Have you ever experienced it when someone does that? It's really scary. It's very easy to understand why being seen like that will frighten off a lot of people.

My only advice would be that you'll need to control your emotions a bit better around him if you want to avoid looking emotionally unstable. Sorry there's nothing more I can say other than to wish you good luck. :(

Friday is like a mini Christmas every week: it either makes people feel really good or really shitty, depending on circumstances, and with the added pressure of doing something fun.

I wouldn't say you said the "wrong" thing, but I don't think it was the right thing either. It's understandable that you are hurt from this but try not to depend on him for your hapiness. If he doesn't want to spend time with you then he wont, so leave him to tickle whoever he likes and find someone else who wants to tickle you :D

[video=youtube]

I hate to agree with BJD and Nightwing, cause it sounds mean but they are right. I've been on that end before and it was a real turn off.

Best thing for you to do is to forget about him and move on. It's not worth you being sad and angry over, you don't need that.

Ask yourself this - 'Why would I want to be around someone who doesn't want to be around me?'

... then find someone who does:)

jaguarundi said:
Ask yourself this - 'Why would I want to be around someone who doesn't want to be around me?'

... then find someone who does:)

You've hit the nail right on the head. I need to remember this too.

Latest posts

Back