New Here: Freeloader Women On Dating Sites

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riv

Reaction score
Women on singles sites who want to be supported by a man who they (might be perceive to be affluent)? This is including women over 55. All singles sites have them, pay sites as well as free ones. Some have looks and or are heavily made up, others are in the average range, still others might be plain, obese, unfashionable..............and the keys to their thinking are "Money? Does he have it? Will he spend it on me? Support me in return for sex, marriage, companionship, "love"? And "Is he desperate enough or guillible enough to get involved with me?" "Is he widowed from a good wife who left him money"?

Some I guess will send canned flirts or canned messages out to every man in the desired region/age group or all regions/age groups waiting to see who (if any) returns the message.

She might be vague or won't list her employment in her profile.

She'll stick to writing about how nice she is, about her kids/grandkids and how much she loves them/how proud she is of them, she may say she likes going on vacations with a special guy. She'll mention the things she likes and these will be more popular things and she won't go into much detail, examples sports, movies, restaurants, disco.

She won't seem very picky about men and if you meet her she won't act very critical about you. She'll be friendly, seem open, seem to care about what you are saying. She'll share stories about her life with you. She'll be glad to see you again.

Great so far but money talk will come up in a few weeks or so............

I notice one special thing in my experience which seems to be a tip off IMO as to her wanting to be supported (even if she works) and that she is there for your paycheck or bank account and that is the use of the term "roommate" as in she will answer "You are making me feel like I'm a roommate" or "You don't want me to be a roommate, do you?" if you mention or insist that you want her to work and pay half the living expenses if you marry or live with her.

I've never heard any other kind of woman use the term "roommate" as a description for paying her share of living expenses. In my experience, a woman using the term "roommate" for equal partner is a code word for her to be saying that she's a freeloader or leech.

You may simply want a wife who is an economically equal partner or one who pays her fair share of expenses. She on the other hand will usually be the one to initiate the money talk about your future with her and her desire will always turn out that YOU pay/ YOU buy/YOU invest.............if you say no or are hesitant than you'll quick hear or sense her disappointment and soon she will fight with you or disappear.

If you say you don't have the money, she'll ask "Why don't you have the money? You've been working and alone all these years. Of course you have the money. You don't want to move ahead".

After knowing more than my share of these worthless individuals, I can spot some of them right from the start and I stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back