7 Traits that TURN WOMEN OFF

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're going to talk about the same thing in every thread you post, wouldn't it be more beneficial to post them all in the same thread, since you are only posting links and offering none of your own opinions?

TheRealCallie said:
If you're going to talk about the same thing in every thread you post, wouldn't it be more beneficial to post them all in the same thread, since you are only posting links and offering none of your own opinions?

I am not looking for a fight, Callie. I am just passing along some articles which I have found rather helpful. Instead of launching ad hominem attacks (which really are beneath you, I might add), why don't you read the articles and comment on their "purported value" yourself??

TheRealCallie said:

This.

Hiryu said:
TheRealCallie said:

I am not looking for a fight, Callie. I am just passing along some articles which I have found rather helpful. Instead of launching ad hominem attacks (which really are beneath you, I might add), why don't you read the articles and comment on their "purported value" yourself??

First, you don't know the first thing about me, so you don't know what is beneath me.

Second, how the fresia am I attacking you when I simply offered a suggestion? I actually HAVE read the ******* articles. What the articles say have NOTHING to do with what I said. They are ALL about how to get a woman and/or how to fresia her, so consolidating them all into ONE thread would be more beneficial and not clog up the forum and force anyone, that may actually be interested in what you have say, to go to a million different threads.

As far as me commenting on the articles. They are opinion articles, they are a dime a dozen. Search Google and you will find a million more that say the same or similar.

EveWasFramed said:
Ahhh....Akagi managed to sneak back in. :D
Don't bother coming back a third time.

Dammit, Eve.... I was having fun :club: lol

Hiryu said:
TheRealCallie said:

Gosh, I don't think she was anywhere near '...ad hominem...' yet.

Now that we've covered the topic.... let's switch it up and talk about what turns women ON. ;)

Maybe I'm a bit confused, but aren't the 7 things linked in this article pretty much a turnoff for everyone? Man, or woman? Who wants someone who's insecure, clingy, has poor hygeine, requires validation from other people, and isn't confident?

I find several things on the list eg horniness, poor hygeine etc a big turn off, but someone who is socially awkward and insecure would not turn me off, as we could open up to each other about how we are similar in these things. For me, someone who is very confident socially and who is completely 'together' (if there is such a person) would be a turn off as I would feel that I would have to pretend to be confident all the time I was with him.

i like quiet women as long as they are friendly.
some women can be too confident which is off putting

Triple Bogey said:
i like quiet women as long as they are friendly.
some women can be too confident which is off putting

I am curious. Why does confidence in a woman put you off?

Tiina63 said:
I find several things on the list eg horniness, poor hygeine etc a big turn off,

By horniness, do you mean being very.. excited about sex or just being aroused in general? If the first, I completely agree. Flattering as it is, men can make women feel self-conscious with their enthusiasm sometimes.

The sort of man who wants me just for sex and who doesn't see me as a person but just as a body to be used.

I am not being anti men here, just realistic, as there are some men like this around.

Latest posts

Back