Hello looking for new friends to text

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wheelindealin

Reaction score
Hey my name is chris....first time doing this. I would love to talk to anyone texting would be great as im always on the go. Im 23 years old....and i dont care much for age. so please dont be shy to drop me a message if you want to talk.

NeverSunset said:
22 years old here, If you're interested to talk. But I'm a male so... I might not be your first choice to talk :p

LOL.........Your post makes me remember my old chatting days from few chat sites. If i sent a message to some male, this was the reply i noted multiple times there ---- What is your asl ? Oh, male here too. Bye.
LOL

Sameer said:
NeverSunset said:
22 years old here, If you're interested to talk. But I'm a male so... I might not be your first choice to talk :p

LOL.........Your post makes me remember my old chatting days from few chat sites. If i sent a message to some male, this was the reply i noted multiple times there ---- What is your asl ? Oh, male here too. Bye.
LOL

omegle/chatroulette? happens alot :p
Not many people really "just" want to talk you see.... Some just want to see the opposite gender.

NeverSunset said:
Sameer said:
NeverSunset said:

LOL

omegle/chatroulette? happens alot :p
Not many people really "just" want to talk you see.... Some just want to see the opposite gender.

Holycow, it's not omegle/chatroulette...LOL..I don't like them.

Latest posts

Back