Some photo's of Bridlington

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.
It's the nearest coastal town to me that I can get to on train. I had a spare afternoon so I went. It's not the best place to go but I went on one of those pirate ships which was cool.
I was by myself and everybody else wasn't. Didn't bother me. When I talk about these photograph taking little trips, people ask me who I go with. I always say 'by myself'

Great! The pirate ship does look like fun. Did you have to swab the decks or keel-haul anyone?:D

jaguarundi said:
Great! The pirate ship does look like fun. Did you have to swab the decks or keel-haul anyone?:D

no :), I am glad they didn't tell me to walk the plank, I can't swim ! :)

Fantastic pictures. The sky is so blue.
The second one reminds me of my weekend away.
:)

Triple Bogey said:
When I talk about these photograph taking little trips, people ask me who I go with. I always say 'by myself'

Unless they are somehow part of the photography, either modeling or carrying stuff for you, I find it a much more pleasurable experience being alone. Sometimes I go on walks in a group and I always feel a bit rushed to keep up with them, or if I'm with just one other person who is not taking photos then I feel a bit rude, like a person on a mobile phone or something, and being conscious of others is not really a good thing when you're trying to be creative. It's a great hobby to do by yourself.

MrsMoto said:
Great Photos! Thanks for sharing.

painter said:
Triple Bogey said:
When I talk about these photograph taking little trips, people ask me who I go with. I always say 'by myself'

Unless they are somehow part of the photography, either modeling or carrying stuff for you, I find it a much more pleasurable experience being alone. Sometimes I go on walks in a group and I always feel a bit rushed to keep up with them, or if I'm with just one other person who is not taking photos then I feel a bit rude, like a person on a mobile phone or something, and being conscious of others is not really a good thing when you're trying to be creative. It's a great hobby to do by yourself.

Yes I agree. I think that's probably why I like it so much.

The people asking me - it's just something I have noticed. I know everybody else, they always have friends to go with. But I haven't got anybody. I don't think I would want anybody with me anyway. I have complete freedom to go where I want and do what I want.

Latest posts

Back