Thong Question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sk66rc

Reaction score
Ok... Let me start by saying I'm in no way trying to be creepy or funny but this question has legitimately been in my mind for the longest time & I just have to come out & ask... And this is more for women than men... So here it goes... What the hell is up with thongs? Weather it be a part of bikini or underwear, I've always thought, "That can't be too comfortable having to walk around in a constant wedgy..." Is it a women thing?

ringwood said:
Solivagant said:
jaguarundi said:
tried one - once. And only once. That answer your question?

^ Ditto.

Yep, me too. Why don't you try a thong and see how you feel at the end of the day? :p

jaguarundi said:
ringwood said:
Solivagant said:
jaguarundi said:
tried one - once. And only once. That answer your question?

^ Ditto.

Yep, me too. Why don't you try a thong and see how you feel at the end of the day? :p

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Well... If you're suggesting I should try it, I'm perfectly content without trying... I never thought it would be comfortable anyway, hence the question... I mean, guess everyone to their own... I'm not saying there's anything wrong with'em... I've always thought those things would be very uncomfortable & so far, I'm get the impression more girls find'em uncomfortable... Like they say, if shoe fits, wear it...

I'm not really suggesting anything...I just wouldn't take everyone else's word for it - if you're curious how they feel and whether or not they're uncomfortable, the best way is to experience them yourself. Don't knock 'em til you try 'em! :)

jaguarundi said:
Ahhh, SHOES. Now there is a totally different subject...:D

Mmmm....shoes...boots. :)

ringwood said:
I'm not really suggesting anything...I just wouldn't take everyone else's word for it - if you're curious how they feel and whether or not they're uncomfortable, the best way is to experience them yourself. Don't knock 'em til you try 'em! :)

jaguarundi said:

Mmmm....shoes...boots. :)

Lol... Fair enough... And while we're on the subject, about them hooker boots...!!!

jaguarundi said:

Let's See the Shoes!

Eve likes Uggs
sofa.gif

Hooker boots and a thong. Add yourself a fez and a spinning bow tie and well, put it this way, you'll never struggle to hail a taxi.

Latest posts

Back