5 Remarkable People of ALL

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Reaction score
Okay, ladies and gents, let's have some fun.
This thread is like the 5 People of ALL thread. The things being said are to be anonymous. As the title states, we only want remarkable, exceptional, and/or phenomenal people. People you care about, appreciate or perhaps someone that may need some encouragement but you are cautious to say anything directly to them.
There really are some truly remarkable people here, so let's see if we can't keep this going. :D

Insults and negativity are unwelcome and unappreciated.

1. Thank you for the second go of it :)
2. Not sure I could have thought it out as well without you (goo)
3. I really hope you don't overwhelm yourself, I do care about you.
4. I know you're busy, but I miss talking to you
5. It's nice seeing you around again.

1. You're awesome!
2. You're awesome!
3. You're awesome!
4. You're awesome!
5. You're awesome!

You all know who you are.

1- Thanks for helping me when I need it. I appreciate it more than you think.
2- You're adorable :)
3- We don't talk much lately, being busy and all, but you're in my thought smarty ;)
4- You surprised me.
5- I just can't understand why you are so patient with me after all these years :D, but I appreciate it :). You are one of the greatest friends I have.

1. I enjoy talking to you.
2. I hope we can move passed it.
3. You need to come back.
4. Don't doubt yourself. What other people do doesn't take away from your awesomeness.
5. Leave the elk alone! :club: :p

1. Sweet and much stronger than you give yourself credit.
2. You are lovely, you will figure it out.
3. An intelligent, thoughtful and creative person, it is a pleasure to getting to know you.
4. You have a good heart.
5. I admire alot of the things you do and say in posts, you seem good fun.

1. You seem like a great person, I hope you don't let things get you down too much.
2. Hi (goo)
3. What's the problem?
4. Hmm, I like talking to you
5. We don't talk enough.

1. Im glad you came back - applies to several
2. I like that we're always there for one another when needed
3. Thanks for making this thread. :D
4. You're awesome in my book - always will be.
5. I wish you hadn't gone - applies to WAY too many.

TheRealCallie said:
5. Leave the elk alone! :club: :p

Tell them not to honeysuckle in my yard or stand in front of my car on the highway then!!!

1. I really laugh out loud at what you message me. I love it!
2. You made me feel welcome form day one, and I love talking to you daily.
3. I think it's crazy, but you may be on the verge of becoming my best friend.
4. I wish I could really give you a hug, I wish I could make your life better. You are such a great person.
5. I can't wait to see what you become.

1. You are just amazeballs all around, with your fanciness and all. :)
2. Let's kick some butt together sometime :cool:
3. I don't know much about you, but you are trouble and you make me laugh every time you are around.
4. Fellow robot:club:
5. Thank you for making me feel welcome :shy:

1. I look up so much to you! ( although you don't like that very much.. :p )
2. You are so cute, I just wanna protect you all the time.
3. I hope that works out for you and I hope you know I have your back.
4. Thank you for being you.
5. You aren't around much anymore, but I still remember what you did for me and how much you cared about me. I hope you're doing better now. Thank you.

1). You're a straight-shooter, I like that. And I didn't start issues with Elk, they started with me.

2). A trip to Georgia and a conversation with you would be a treat :)

3). You don't post enough my friend. I admire your quiet enthusiasm and applaud your efforts to change your life.

4). If....no, not if, when I get to Europe an evening of you strumming your guitar, a chat, a bottle of wine is on the itinerary.

5). I don't know you well but your bohemian adventure intrigues and I will be checking your blog on occasion.

1). You embrace nature and accept nudity because it is natural and never judged me for it either, your awesome.
2). I like when you talk science to me
3). You want to see the hair every time we speak, but I like the comfort my hat brings sometimes *hides*
4). I'm intrigued by you and your interests
5). Let me Hug You :3

I really like this thread, so I am going to post more :D

1. You are so sweet, and interesting. Please don't leave! It will get better, I promise. :)
2. I wish you would get on chat, I think you would be a riot!
3. You just say it like it is, and that is awesome.
4. You are one of the kindest people on here, I think you deserve the best.
5. I love arguing with you, and the fact it doesn't matter that we are on different sides but can still be friends. :)

1. Should I PM you in an attempt to get to know you better......hmmm, I don't know, I might be too chicken :p
2. It seems like we aren't as close as we used to be. I need to figure out how to fix that
3. Where did you go?
4. You seem like a great person and I hope you find what you need to feel better
5. Hi :club:

1,2 and 3. thanks for lending an ear to just say whatever i need. And not judge me for it. thanks :)

4 and 5.. i cant seem to slow down my thinking enough to do proper pming. I am sorry for that. :(

1 - I am eternally grateful for you presence and all that you do. I don't deserve you but i promise i'll make it up to you.
2 - I know i should talk more to you. I'm sorry, i often have trouble finding meaningful words, and feel like some invisible kid when we do talk.
3 - Remember i'm still here for you. Never forget that, okay? I know i should act more, i will do that more from now on, i promise.
4 - I know we mostly goof around, but i wouldn't at all mind to talk to and befriend you.
5 - I'm not sure if i even exist to you, but i really respect you, alot.

1. You were the first person to give me a chance here, and I hope that you are doing ok.
2. Thank you for putting up with me :)
3. If I were able to choose my big sister, you would be her.
4. You're a joy to talk to, and have so many good vibes to you.
5. (goo)

Latest posts

Back