Old but new :) Talk to me!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revanchist

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new. You maybe guessed that. Either way, I just wanted to say hi, I've been on this forum before, like a year ago or something but I stopped using it. I never managed to find any comfort but I think I came in with an attitude that shouted " I don't want help, I just want to be miserable".

So I decided to give it a new chance with another attitude, of finding friends and just talking to people. We all have our tough sides in life and I'll just share mine real quick so I don't take too much of your time.

I'm very a selfconscious guy, bit fat with long hair, and although I don't look too bad, I tend to feel that way. I'll work on my weight etc. but there are times when you need a hug from someone, even if it's a virtual one, and I don't really have that. I have practically zero close friends and nobody to share my success with aside from my family. I'm 20 by the way and the nicest guy you'll meet if you're my friend. People tend to just not take me seriously. Like they're friends but not really FRIENDS FRIENDS, like they'll ignore me for weeks and go out to coffee if we meet randomely you know.

Anyways this is a bit of a longer introduction. So if you wanna chat about ANYTHING let me know, or post in this thread :) Looking forward to my time here ;)

Welcome back! Sounds like you have got yourself in a better place, lately, well done you! Hope this time you can make the best of what's on offer here :)

Thanks to both of you :D

jaguarundi said:
Welcome back! Sounds like you have got yourself in a better place, lately, well done you! Hope this time you can make the best of what's on offer here :)

Yeah it's somewhat better I suppose :) Thanks, i'll try to make the best of it :D

Welcome back to the forum. It's great to read that you've changed your attitude so I hope that you find what you're looking for this time around. Anyone can PM me if they wish and that includes you Revanchist.

Welcome back! :)

I just came back too.
I'm glad you feel you've come with a different attitude, I hope it goes well for you.

Feel free to PM me if youever want to chat... in fact yeah, anyone can.

Revanchist said:
I never managed to find any comfort but I think I came in with an attitude that shouted " I don't want help, I just want to be miserable".

So I decided to give it a new chance with another attitude, of finding friends and just talking to people

Attitude is what it's all about. How you feel about your surroundings and yourself will be your base in all areas of life. I hope you find the forum more enjoyable this time. :)

Latest posts

Back