Please chat with me!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I don't know if I have a disorder or anything but once every few days I get very lonely and sad for no reason. It helps me a lot when I chat with people, but I don't feel too comfortable talking about this issue with my friends. So naturally, I'm turning to strangers to talk to!

Let me tell you a little bit about myself to help ease the conversation. I'm 21 years old, and I'm a junior in college. I used to play a lot of games, watch random movies, watch anime, and stay active, but I've been pretty busy with stuff so lately I've done nothing but work. I enjoy reading sci-fi, although I haven't read too many books in my life. My other hobbies include cooking, playing table tennis, reading about random facts online, daydreaming, and others.

I wouldn't mind chatting with anyone, regardless of gender, age, etc, although it would be probably easier to relate with each other if you were around my age!

Latest posts

Back