couple of vids of me skating

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow you're really good. Old school styles in the first vid and some technical stuff in the second :D
I used to skate everyday when I was younger, mainly street as we didn't have a park (that first one look so good) although I prefered street anyway. I haven't skated for years though... the falls started hurting more and more and slowly I just gave up. Maybe one day I will set up a deck again.

haha thanks, I only get to skate once a week now, work and martial arts training takes precedent these days

You should set up a board again dude, its not like you have to throw yourself down stairs or anything

No Rodney Mullen but still pretty good.

I do think of it sometimes, and I still have "the eyes" - it's impossible for me now to look at handrails/ledges/steps etc without thinking how fun it would have been to session it all day. If I did do it, yeah, I wouldn't be so daring these days, just pop some ollies and ride around. There aren't so many good spots here anymore though - years back there were so many of us skating the streets and the council built us a really tiny park with crappy ramps in it and told us to gtfo the streets, then made all the best spots completely unskatable.

Idol Minos said:
noice! best trick I ever landed was a kickflip.

Best trick I ever had was falling on my ass and hiding the immense pain I was feeling; though that was many years ago since I skated.

Man, I don't skate but I've always respected skaters, seems like an interesting and engaging use of free time. Loved watching the videos! Side-note I really enjoyed the camera work.

Latest posts

Back