The jaguarundi appreciation thread!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EveWasFramed

Reaction score
Thank you, my lovely J, for taking the time and energy to help the people on this forum.
A more personal "thank you" from me, for being the lovely and supportive person you are. You have brought me much laughter and joy since you arrived on the scene.
You will always hold a very special place in my heart.

34.jpg

Wow - where are my tissues! I don't know what to say. (And trust me, that doesn't happen very often).:p

Eve a fantastic tribute to a special lady.

You're one in a million Jags and I for one truly appreciate all the help and support you provide to the people of ALL.:):D

Thanks all of you. I feel rather embarrassed to tell you the truth. But hugs all round and love you all.

The jaguarundi only claws your ankles if she thinks you are worth it... Same with the purrs.

You know it's true...

2qwiik6.jpg

What no cake?

Thank you all again. You are making me cry.

Minus, the rabid weasels think that white ferret is HOT. The flying monkeys are jealous....:D

Baby snuggly jaguarundis LF... Adorable!

Call me a ferret!

white-stoat_2149375i.jpg

Stoat
1z5s02c.jpg

quote='Minus' pid='613231' dateline='1397991607']
Call me a ferret!

white-stoat_2149375i.jpg

Stoat
1z5s02c.jpg

[/quote]

Humble apologies... I sink to my knees in shame😿

A white stoat... Is an Ermine, me thinks? Symbol of virginity, purity and valued for making fancy collars and trimmings on British peers robes.... Vive la revolution, A bas les aristos ...

Awww what a great thread. Jags you are wonderful special lady, you have an amazing effect on this forum. It isnlovely to have you here and your contributions. So, thank you. xxx

glad this thread has been made - thank you Jaguarundi for the smart and witty posts, it is a pleasure to read you

I haven't read much of her thread but I can clearly see how much she cares for people which is wonderful !
Well done !

Latest posts

Back