HAve problems?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outlawstarl337

Reaction score
please post you own problems befor reading mine and i promise to read all post thanks you ^^

I realy dont know how to start this so plz bear with me (=

Over the last few months my 17 year old life has gone to crap. I got kicked out of school a mouth befor the end. It's because 3 kids i was talking to (who i thought where friends or close to that) said all red heads end up doing shoot outs. (red = my hair color) So in reply to this i said im totaly going to pull a calimbine and not mess up on the bombs. They just kind of laughed and said good thing i dont hang out in the cafiteria. So i basicly said sacasticly oh well i was going to place them in the lybray and japenies room. because thats where they hang out. they must of thought it wasnt funny because they told the prinsible. so i had to go to a secondery school. just switching there made me half to lose 4 credits of my 7. i also had to talk to the cops and a phyciutrist.
A little befor this happend my sister had her purse got stolen or she lost it. It dissapeir a night my best friend was over so my family came to the conclusion that he stole it. This is my best friend from 5th grade (im in 11th so do the math) and realy the only friend i got thats not on this sight. now he cant come over any more and just hanging with him is hard. But realy to be all honest i suspect him a little my self. )=
next on my list i got in a car accident. ive only ben driving for two mounths!! i was driving and looked to the side for a lane change (not very long). a car up hit its brakes. the car in frount of me slams the brakes and the hits that car. you can geuss what hapend next. So i haf to pay a $1000 for her car or have my inserance rate go up. IM fixing the frount of my car my self. Well not all by my self my dads lending me the tools and telling me how to do it.
The final thing on this list is I cant find a job. I know i shouldnt be driving with out a job and i should have a job at my age but all i can say is im trying. ive even tryed the thing where you aplie then come back and annoue the managment about it and they just keep telling my there are no spots open. And trust my i torchering my self about it more then any one else can.

Well that my list and just list any problem you have no matter how small.

You sure have been having a string of bad luck. I hope things start going better for you.

Yes schools are pretty touchy these days about anything that sounds like a planned assault. They just don't want to get accused of ignoring anything. Of course just joking with a couple friends isn't something that you expect anyone to take seriously.

Ye I agree minus they should of seen that he was joking. That's just totality OTT of them I think.

Let me just say about your friend and you and your family susspacing him to have stole the purse.

Well there is an easy way you can fined out if you can trust your friend in that way. You could invite him over and leave a load of loss change out but count it fist to make sure you know how much is there and leave the room for a bit to leave him on hes own and after he has gone re-count the money and see. make sure that no one else but your friend can get to it tho. Use your imagination here. I know it sounds a little diveras but at least you well know whether you can trust him or not after in that way. If he takes any, ok you loss some money but a cheap Pris to fined out I think. If non goes then at least you well feel better of your friend and you can then feel right about sticking up for him. I mean your not making him take anything. You have a right to leave what ever you like laying around in your home.

about the job thing, there are plenty of young ppl that are not in work straight from leaving school. Its not solving anything by beating your self up. Keep trying and you well get one eventually. Try and not let it get you down to much :)

Wait, did the person you hit say that if you paid them, they wouldn't tell the insurance company? If that's the way it happened, you probably want to tell your insurance... Your rates will go up, but at least you are protected against crazy-ass other drivers. (It's not so bad, I've been in plenty of accidents and I've always told the insurance guys... At this point most of them know me by name)

As for your school, that's a little harsh... I mean, it's like saying "bomb" at an airport... Maybe you shouldn't have been joking about stuff like that, because I'm sure someone could have heard it and gotten freaked out, but at the same time their reaction was a little much, aye? (Unless you had this conversation whilst cleaning your gun or something... Then maybe)

And seriously, I wouldn't want to confront a friend on something like that, either... But you suspect someone of stealing from your family you gotta say something... Maybe just bring up the fact that your sister LOST her purse the other day and see how they react.

I have a lot of problems, you aren't the only one.

I am 17 too, 2 weeks until 18. I have never had a real relationship in my entire life (which bothers me every day). I have low self esteem (which is ironic because I like to make people feel good about themselves) and I think I am not doing enough for people, even when it's too much. I am often labeled weird (for being Wiccan I imagine) and pretty much my entire school either hates me or avoids me because of that. I'm happy with my 5 close friends anyways.

I got my first car when I was 16, crashed it last year. My parents got me a new one (equally crappy) and I got a speeding ticket and lost my driver's license (I get to schedule a court hearing to get it back on the 23rd). It pretty much sucks. I am confined to my house and I haven't seen my friends as much as I would normally have liked to see, and I feel like I am letting them down because usually I was the driver, since I was the only one with a car.

My job sucks. My boss is a moron. She has no idea what she is doing, this week I got 8 hours of scheduled work while others get crazy amounts like 36 hours. I can work any time during the week also. Something just doesn't seem right about that. I have talked to her about it and she has done nothing, I am currently searching for a new job.

My parents have been divorced all of my life. They have always hated each other. I have to put up with that too. My dad got remarried to a woman who was convinced my dad wasn't a proper parent and my mom is insane, so she tried to take over parenting me. That didn't seem to work, so I got mad and now she thinks I want to kill her, which isn't exactly good for living with her 4 days a week.

We all have problems. But, life will keep going on. You will live, and one day you will find true happiness.

Edit: I really need a spell checker addon for firefox -_-

man that sucks i'm sorry about all that outlaw,
i know what you mean, I'm 17 and unemloyed too, i've filled out applications and even got a few teacher recomandations, but i've never heard back. Right now i've just been working weekends at my grandparent's bookstore where i get paid 5 bucks an hour and just waiting to start a corn detaselling job that will last about a month.

I also got in similar trouble in school when i was in 8th grade, i was and still am an angst ridden teen and let lose a few too many "i'll kill yous" fortunatly i didn't get in near as much trouble. I had to talk to the school counsler, and they called my parents, f*ck. But i didn't get kicked out or anything i think your school tottally overeacted.

soon this will all be behind you, a lot of teens including myself have had similar problems, (i've also busted up the front of my car, I was just pulling into a parking spot and these 80year old sidewalk curbs are like 3ft high, and tottally killed my front bumper, that sucked, i couldn't drive for a month)

but try not to worry about all of it, a lot of times life sucks, and we just have to wait it out till things get better

:D

thanks for all your words of kindness. i finnly got a job and i my car is almost fixed. ohh and the reson the scool reacted so extreamly is the student that told the principle also told there parents and called so news reporters. im over all that now and thinking of going back or to a other school.

Outlawstarl337 said:
thanks for all your words of kindness. i finnly got a job and i my car is almost fixed. ohh and the reson the scool reacted so extreamly is the student that told the principle also told there parents and called so news reporters. im over all that now and thinking of going back or to a other school.

Good for you! Stay strong because life will test you, and I mean REALLY test you.

I think the lot here, including myself, can admit that we all have had bad streaks that just shake ourselves up so bad that we don't know what to do or when it will stop.

Latest posts

Back