Breaking Bad Fans

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GraceBlossom

Just finished watching it and loved it. Anyone else and what was you fab scene. I loved it when Walt blew up Tucos office :).

Best scene in the series is the crack house scene. I remember watching that and relating to Jesse and crying very heavily.

I've just recently finished watching it and I loved it! So many amazing moments but the shoot off with hank and the nazis was just a bum prickling moment!

You have a lovely smile Grace.

All scenes with Tuco were really good, I especially liked the ones where he kidnaps them and takes them out to the sticks, with Hector.

HEISENBERG SAYS "RELAX"

*manic laugh*

I have to agree. It's a series full of really tense, amazing moments.

...not least of which is the pizza-on-the-roof scene. :D

Oh yeah, I'm kinda obsessed with this show. I've seen it three times already and I'm still regularly rewatching episodes. Every episode has so many unforgettable scenes and memorable quotes, I could never list them all. Still, here are some randomly chosen favorites (obvious SPOILER WARNING):

"Crazy Handful Of Nothin'" - Teaser scene and Walt & Tuco scene:
No matter what happens, no more bloodshed. No violence.

"Salud" - Jesse in the Mexican superlab, kicking serious cartel-chemist-ass:
I'm the guy your boss brought here to show you how it's done, and if this is how you run your lab, no wonder. You're lucky he hasn't fired your ass. Now, if you don't want that to happen, I suggest you stop whining like a little ***** and do what I say.

"Madrigal" - Jesse finding the fake ricin cigarette (such amazing acting from Aaron Paul)

"Buyout" - Teaser scene (imo the darkest minutes of BB ever) and Walt, Skyler & Jesse in a hilariously awkward dinner scene:
I eat a lot of frozen stuff. It's usually pretty bad. I mean, the pictures are always so awesome, you know? It's like, "Hell yeah, I'm stoked for this lasagna", and then you nuke it, and the cheese gets all scabby on top, and it's like - it's like you're eating a scab. I mean, seriously, what's that about? It's like, yo, whatever happened to truth in advertising? You know?

"Say My Name" - Teaser scene:
So it's grade school T-Ball versus the New York Yankees. Yours is just some tepid, off-brand, generic cola. What I'm making is classic Coke.

"Blood Money" - Walt & Hank garage showdown scene:
It was you! All along, it was you! You son of a *****. You drove into traffic to keep me from that laundry. That call I got telling me Marie was in the hospital, that wasn't Pinkman. You had my cell number. You killed ten witnesses to save your sorry ass. You bombed a nursing home. Heisenberg. Heisenberg! You lying, two-faced sack of honeysuckle. I swear to Christ, I will put you under the jail.

Honorable mention: All the montages of this show. They're all brilliantly shot and edited, not to mention the excellent music choices.

Melomaniac said:
"Buyout" - Teaser scene (imo the darkest minutes of BB ever) and Walt, Skyler & Jesse in a hilariously awkward dinner scene:
I eat a lot of frozen stuff. It's usually pretty bad. I mean, the pictures are always so awesome, you know? It's like, "Hell yeah, I'm stoked for this lasagna", and then you nuke it, and the cheese gets all scabby on top, and it's like - it's like you're eating a scab. I mean, seriously, what's that about? It's like, yo, whatever happened to truth in advertising? You know?

Haha yes that scene was painful. It was a great show but I find it difficult to watch sometimes, as they're very good at the cringeworthy scenes like this one.

Latest posts

Back