Have Martians Invaded the Charente?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaguarundi

Reaction score
There are strange clouds in the sky - the grass has turned a funny colour. What is hiding behind the trees?
e8a71s.jpg

35l9mpy.jpg

Says on the notice out front that it is a Chateau D'Eau (water tower)
Is this true or all a government cover-up?
]​

Stealth fail. Hiding behind broccoli trees wont cover you!

I hope you prayed to it and offered a blood sacrifice.

I thought it looked like some kind of alien structure but i am told that it is a water tower. I won't argue the point. The last time i did, the aliens spent weeks probing me.

Minus said:
I thought it looked like some kind of alien structure but i am told that it is a water tower. I won't argue the point. The last time i did, the aliens spent weeks probing me.

They must have done a brain wipe if that is all you remember. Doesn't the word Andouillette and a distinct aroma bring back any memories, at all? Of, lets say, eating one?

It is pretty fuzzy but i don't remember eating any aardvark. Maybe i better go smell one and see if it jogs anything.

^^Trust me Minus - if you had been force fed an Andouillette sausage you would have thought you had died and gone to heaven to have an aard vark instead.... even the anal probe is better than a tripe sausage... even my dog won't touch them:p

painter said:
Stealth fail. Hiding behind broccoli trees wont cover you!

I hope you prayed to it and offered a blood sacrifice.

Lol broccoli trees..

jaguarundi said:
^^Trust me Minus - if you had been force fed an Andouillette sausage you would have thought you had died and gone to heaven to have an aard vark instead.... even the anal probe is better than a tripe sausage... even my dog won't touch them:p

The description of "a strong, distinctive odor related to its intestinal origins and components" admittedly has me leery. How about Andouille instead?

Minus said:
jaguarundi said:

The description of "a strong, distinctive odor related to its intestinal origins and components" admittedly has me leery. How about Andouille instead?

I have had those in New Orleans, but they are an American thing and not sold here. And the Andouillette really do smell - and (some) French people really do eat them.... bleurgh

With the Acadian influence in their creation i would guess that they can be traced back to the original, they just don't seem as hardcore to me.

Martian Experiment #403

Effects of force-feeding an Andouillette Sausage to a non-French human (it seems they have fallen and they can't get up).

2me6b1w.jpg

Latest posts

Back