New here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Alana

Anyone that is nice is free to PM me if they'd like! I'm always looking for people to talk to. :)

Alana said:
Anyone that is nice is free to PM me if they'd like! I'm always looking for people to talk to. :)

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you find what you're looking for. I'll add you to my buddy list so that we can contact each other any time.

Hearmenow2012 said:
Alana said:

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you find what you're looking for. I'll add you to my buddy list so that we can contact each other any time.

Thank you, I appreciate that! :)

Alana said:
Hearmenow2012 said:
Alana said:

Thank you, I appreciate that! :)

You're welcome. I hope that we can get to know each other better.

Welcome to the site. I'm always open to making new friends, if you're feeling lonely or just bored you can always send me a pm ^^.

Latest posts

Back