Minecraft Creations

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AmytheTemperamental

A place to share any Minecraft creations that you have enjoyed building.

This isn't just for the server. So if you play, please share :)

This is my current contribution (other than laughs) to the ALL Minecraft server :cool:

24lpzea.png

Here are a couple of ships I've built. I have plenty of other builds/creations, so I may add them bit by bit as I go.

[img=999x570]

and

[img=999x570]

These are awesome! I don't think I have the patience to play this though.

^^^That's why I took the photo at night. It will look even better once I put in lights and some other minor details. :cool:

Hey guys this is my Roller Coaster. I worked on it for A YEAR. Please leave a comment. If possible please share. I'm **** proud of my roller coaster. Maybe not the best you have ever seen, but it won't disappoint you. So enjoy. ( I've just uploaded :) )

Bebeskii said:
Hey guys this is my Roller Coaster. I worked on it for A YEAR. Please leave a comment. If possible please share. I'm **** proud of my roller coaster. Maybe not the best you have ever seen, but it won't disappoint you. So enjoy. ( I've just uploaded :) )

Very cool!

Hey guys, I'm currently working on 'Wipeout' for minecraft. Any cool ideas ? I really wish If minecraft had a rotating objects like rotating columns and rows.

I guess I rarely have the nerve for actually "big" projects, so I'm basically building a small village for myself with a couple of different houses.

2lt2gy1.png

21ala21.png

sfb0bp.png

Rodent said:
I guess I rarely have the nerve for actually "big" projects, so I'm basically building a small village for myself with a couple of different houses.

Oh wow. Looks a lot different then the last time I was there. Very cool ;)

Rodent said:

2lt2gy1.png

21ala21.png

sfb0bp.png
Wow. It is brilliant. Very classic.

By the way, how did you post your pictures in this forum. I have some screenshots and I could not just post here. It says I need to attach a link.

Latest posts

Back