What game consoles do you have?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeaningIntoTheMuse

Reaction score
I have, working...

1. Nintendo
2. Super Nintendo
3. Sega Genesis
4. Game Cube
5. Game Boy Advance

I really want to get either a Playstation, an Xbox, or a Wii. Seems like Nintendo isn't as "cool" as they used to be, so I may hold off on that, although some of the older Wii model are going for really decent prices on Amazon.

You can view the games I have here. I don't update the site as I play, or conquer, the games, so you shouldn't look for that. I use it as an index to make sure I have all my games categorized.

Also, I play computer games. I have some on both my Windows desktop and my Mac laptop.

Well, i have most of the older systems (NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, GameCube, XBOX, PS, PS2) and the more current ones (XBOX360, PS3, PS4, Wii, WiiU), and as for handhelds i only have the 3DSXL.

I mostly game on my PC, through Steam, on my Windows PC. :)

This makes me so sad. Most of my gem consoles are at my parents house, and now I want to play them. I think I have a SEGA Genesis and a PS2 in my closet. When I play games I just play on my MAC or my DS.

Off the top my head...

Xbox (disk drive no longer reading)
Xbox 360 (main console)
Nintendo Wii (My daughters really)
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo N64
Nintendo Gameboy (original)
Nintendo Gameboy Color
Nintendo Gameboy Advance
Nintendo Gamboy Micro
Nintendo DS
Playstation
PSP
Sega Megadrive/Genesis (Plus Mega CD)
Sega Dreamcast

Had a Playstation 2 and Lynx but lent them out and never returned :mad:

1st major console - Atari 2600 (wood panel version - lost somewhere)

zibafu said:
that's 3d0 not 3ds, you've all never heard of it have you mwahahaha

I have heard of it, my local GAME had one running a demo when it first launched - 'Need for Speed'. It looked good.

But... I got the Playstation.

ringwood said:
PS1, PS2 and PS3 - Sony fans here. :)

It's the pad that puts me off the most, I had a PS1 and PS2, but they kept the same pad where they basically added 2 thumbsticks and haven't updated (yes I know PS4 has a touchpad), but i am now used to/prefer the Xbox/360 pad layout.

Currently being used:

PlayStation 4
PlayStation 3
PlayStation Vita
Xbox One (debug unit)
iPad
Oculus Rift (debug unit)

In the attic with the spiders:

VIC-20
Atari Lynx
Game Gear
Super Nintendo
GameCube
Virtual Boy
Neo Geo Pocket
Neo Geo CD
TurboGrafx-16
WonderSwan

I used to keep more consoles and games but don't have the time nor space to appreciate them. Though I remember the 3D0, Phillips CD-i and best of all the Adman Grandstand.

So many systems, so little time....

Atari 2600
Atari 2600 jr.
Atari 5200
Atari Flashback
Atari Falcon
Atari Jaguar and CD
Panasonic 3d0
Colecovision
Intellivision
Philips CD-I, Maganvox CD-I
Amiga CD32
PS1, PS2 and PS3
Sega Genesis I, II and III, Sega CD and 32X
Sega Saturn, Dreamcast
Turbo Grafx 16 and CD
Turbo Duo
Commodore 128
Pioneer Laseractive with Sega Genesis drive
NES I and II, SNES (with Super 8 attachment) N64, Wii
Xbox and 360
Virtual Boy - best migraine inducing system ever made.
Still hoping to find a Vectrex and Bally Astrocade...without going on ebay.

Edward W said:
zibafu said:

I have heard of it, my local GAME had one running a demo when it first launched - 'Need for Speed'. It looked good.

by hearing of it you gain coolness factor :D

Yeah most people got the playstation, the trouble was that sony was a bigger company and advertised like hell, whereas... panasonic didn't advertise it much if at all, which sucked cause there were some amazing games for the 3d0

zibafu said:
Edward W said:
zibafu said:

by hearing of it you gain coolness factor :D

Yeah most people got the playstation, the trouble was that sony was a bigger company and advertised like hell, whereas... panasonic didn't advertise it much if at all, which sucked cause there were some amazing games for the 3d0

I almost bought one, but decided against it. I used to buy every console on the day it was released and the 3DO was to be no exception - that was until I saw the price tag. I knew I wanted both a Sega Saturn and a Playstation and 19 year old me couldn't afford 3 consoles in a year.

It remains one of the few game's consoles that I have never owned...

zibafu said:
haha, you can still buy them for like £20 on ebay with games, worth it just for space hulk if you ask me

That time has passed for me. I'll just have to look back with regret...

I used to collect old consoles and computers and it all ended with one pissed off (now ex) wife, a cluttered house and a terrible gaming addiction. These days, my gaming is confined to the PC - much of which was paid for by selling old games ;)

I do still have a few old consoles knocking about, but it's solely because I couldn't face binning them. I'd probably give them away to the first person to turn up at my door and ask for them.

PS1/2/3, Wii, 360, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, 3DS, PSP, Vita. Played a lot of Mega Drive, Dreamcast and Xbox in the past. Getting a PS4 at some point whenever.

I am now the owner of a PS3.... but I need a controller. When I do get one, first order of business will probably be to play The Last of Us... again. Then I'll start giving a bunch of PS3 exclusives a shot.

Latest posts

Back