Wish me luck please

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebeskii

Reaction score
My A-level exams are coming up. My first exam will be on May 9 and last one on May 21. I'm taking Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology. My AS-level results are AAC in those three subjects respectively. My aim is to get at least ABC and A*A*A at most. These exams are very important to me. Higher the grade, higher the chance of going into a top university. I've been studying like all day and all night but still VERY worried and nervous. Wish me luck please. Because of you guys wished me luck I succeeded in AS-level and IELTS exams due to more confidence built up inside of me and positive energy emerged from you guys.

Bebeskii, I wish you all the very best of luck there is around you for you to succeed in your exams. May you get through it with lots of confidence, good memory and patience. Keep positive and make sure you eat well and sleep well. Take care and good luck. :)

I won't wish you good luck because I am sure that you have studied really hard and won't need it. Instead I hope that you are relaxed, quietly confident and perform your very best.

Good luck, and try not to stress too much! These results are not your entire life, so don't worry, just do your best ok! :)

ladyforsaken said:
Bebeskii, I wish you all the very best of luck there is around you for you to succeed in your exams. May you get through it with lots of confidence, good memory and patience. Keep positive and make sure you eat well and sleep well. Take care and good luck. :)

Thank you :)

jaguarundi said:
I won't wish you good luck because I am sure that you have studied really hard and won't need it. Instead I hope that you are relaxed, quietly confident and perform your very best.

Thank you. I will try my best. It is true that I've studied a lot. I just don't feel satisfied no matter how much I study.

Edward W said:
Good luck, and try not to stress too much! These results are not your entire life, so don't worry, just do your best ok! :)

Okay :). Thank you

Good luck, Bebeskii! Just take a few deep breaths and I'm sure everything will work out just fine :)

Cavey said:
Good luck, Bebeskii! Just take a few deep breaths and I'm sure everything will work out just fine :)

Thank you. I hope so

Hearmenow2012 said:
Good luck. You can do it :)
Thank you

Tulip23 said:
Good luck you can do it. I have every faith in you :)
Thank you

Badjedidude said:
Good luck!
Thank you

Hey there! Just looking in to see how you're doing. . .

:) Looks like you've got the whole WORLD on your side!!! :)

Latest posts

Back