My life in a nutshell

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StonedHitman

Reaction score
So, I haven't been on here in a while, but I just thought I'd come here to vent I guess, because I never vent with my therapist who I've been seeing for like 2 years. Honestly I don't know what I'm doing. I've said this before but I feel I have to say it again because It's pretty much how I'm feeling everyday.

Basically, I'm a loner, loser, I'm 21(22 in september) and I'm sitting here at my desk in my grandmas house eating fried chicken and pizza, watching prom proposal videos on youtube. My self confidence is nonexistent, as are friends, a car, a job, and a girlfriend, of course I'm content with that because me being the way I am, I don't blame any lady for not wanting to be with me.

I have school at least, it's only a trade school but It's actually great. I'm pretty sure I'll just fail at college, I actually went to one for a couple months and just couldn't keep up so I just quit that, like I quit on just about everything. Anyways, I'm taking this cisco networking course, it's 2 semesters long and It's actually going pretty great, my instructor says I'm doing really well, and he tells me I could be the first student he's had to get the CCNA from his class. I mean That would be good If I could get that and look for a job. But I don't know, the test is pretty hard, hopefully I'll pass but if not I wouldn't be surprised.

I have these thoughts like, I was watching a youtube video and in it there was like a group of 5 or 6 friends dancing and singing in a bedroom and that makes me feel pretty depressed and pathetic.

Sometimes I'll go over to my sister's house and chill for a while. She's happily married and has 3 kids, all boys. She's 29. There's also my brother, who is 30 who has a kid on the way, 3 months he said. So both my sister and brother have a nice family and know exactly what they're doing in life, I must be the reject lol.
I think about what it would be like if I had a family of my own someday. Or what it would feel like to fall in love. But hey, a guy can dream. Well, that's pretty much it, I don't usually get to vent so I guess this is good.

I don't think you're a reject. When I was 21, I was too busy dealing with my social life than getting down and studying for my future career. You are doing better than me at that age.

That is awesome you are in trade school! I have a feeling you will pass that test, I mean, your instructor believes in you and they usually don't say that unless they truly believe it at that level. I wouldn't say you were a loser.

I hope things get better for you!

Just a few things I want to comment on..

I think males and females have different takes on relationships... females have more a choice and males are the ones to present themselves. For your sister, she just has to find the right one. For your brother, he has to BE the right one AND find the right one. You said he has a child on the way.. it sounded like this will be his first, and he is 30. You're only almost 22.

Latest posts

Back