Counter-Strike

• Thread starter aninnocentbystander
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

aninnocentbystander

Hello all,

I am an avid fan of Counter-strike 1.6, or CS, and I was wondering if anyone on these forums plays. If so, please respond with a response, PM, or email of your steam friends name. Thanks

aninnocentbystander said:
Hello all,

I am an avid fan of Counter-strike 1.6, or CS, and I was wondering if anyone on these forums plays. If so, please respond with a response, PM, or email of your steam friends name. Thanks
I don't, but my Hubby does.

really? Um..could you do a slight favor for me and ask him to add my steam friends acc? name is 'wickedmonke'. Thanks :D

aninnocentbystander said:
really? Um..could you do a slight favor for me and ask him to add my steam friends acc? name is 'wickedmonke'. Thanks :D
Sure thing :D. He is out of town right now, but he will get back on the 26th and I will tell him then.

yhehey im a hardcore game, i love CS. I dont play as much. but i have spurts where i play alot. recently though ive been playing alot of b BF2142. CS is sick though. takes me an hour to get adjusted evertytime i start but once i do its sick.

Yeah I know, and hello lonelygirl! finally someone else from the great commonwealth, haha..

Hehe, like Mike i got periods when i just have to play something and end up doing it so much i get bored in a week.

Latest posts

Back