Out in the warm California sun

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosewood

Reaction score
I guess I am expected to the newbie posting. I never do the expected. I already had a private member welcome me.

I went to the most interesting topics first and jumped in. I love people and psychology. My first love was philosophy in college, but the psychology and helping people won out.

I live in So Cal Mountains. Quiet. safe and lonely sometimes.

So if you want to know more abut this 49 year old single Grandma ( yes the kids live nearby) shoot me a message, Ladies as well, feel free.

"You can't feel the warmth of the fire if you have four layers on trying to keep the cold out." Thar's not the kind of hospitality I learned in childhood. I could never be cold, Caution and optimism live side by side in my heart.

Welcome fellow Californian! :)
We in the Golden State should all do a meet up sometime. I bet that would be interesting :)

-Teresa

Thanks for the welcome. I realized I posted twice almost the same stuff as I was having computer issues and didn't see my first post went up. Last few days have been good for me. That occasional moment of silence when I feel overwhelmed creeps in. Forward is the way to go. I look to be inspired. Thanks really thanks for every little bit.

Latest posts

Back