Out in the warm California sun

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosewood

Reaction score
I guess I am expected to the newbie posting. I never do the expected. I already had a private member welcome me.

I went to the most interesting topics first and jumped in. I love people and psychology. My first love was philosophy in college, but the psychology and helping people won out.

I live in So Cal Mountains. Quiet. safe and lonely sometimes.

So if you want to know more abut this 49 year old single Grandma ( yes the kids live nearby) shoot me a message, Ladies as well, feel free.

If you look about 1200 miles North tomorrow that's me on a mountaintop slightly on the Canadian side of the B.C./Idaho border waving your way.

I totally get the quiet, safe, and lonely thing, I couldn't imagine living in a place that was more populated. I like being able to escape the noise and activity of work on a moments notice and not seeing any sign of civilization, pretty much takes me to my happy place.

Should be interesting having someone with a psychological background in the midsts of those of us who either know it all, think they know it all, or are simply clueless. :D

Latest posts

Back