Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Have you ever...
Hi guys just want to try a new game.

Try to think of something that you have done but others haven't. It can be an unusual life style or personal experience or embarrassing moments (if you want). You may also put extra details. The next person answers it and post his or her own Smile

Here's mine:

Have you ever eaten chicken with ice cream?
Nooooo.... I use a knife and fork to eat chicken, ice cream makes a lously implement! Toungue

Have you ever dropped your glasses from the upper floor of a nightclub to the dancefloor below... and recovered them! Smile
No never. I always wear my contacts when I go dancing.

Have you ever gone skydiving?
Would it be excessive of me to ask you to save my life twice in a week?
Only in a novel... Wink

Have you ever been chased by the police? (I have Toungue)
No but I chased an ambulance once (when I was MUCH younger)only to realize it was going to the hospital.

Have you ever used Ceasar salad dressing instead of Alfredo Sauce on your pasta?
I've never used either.

Have you ever taken part in a competition where you and a friend take turns punching each other in the stomach until one of you collapses?
What kind of competition is that? No..

Have you ever lived by the rules of the dice? I use it everyday to determine what I eat, what I wear, and basically almost everything( except for important decisions of course) it's fun to not know what you're getting Smile
No. . . But I hope you have a larger ratio of good odds! Wink

Have you ever been stuck in an elevator all by yourself for over an hour?
[Image: fb0deb12ed2eead00002d600d1bb76c6_zps48549c6a.jpg]
No, thankfully.

Have you ever taken LSD?
No, but i want to. Researched it alot recently.

Have you ever thrown up at work?