Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No...

Have your house ever been robbed? Mine was the night before easter...

Nope.
Were you ever caught smoking weed by your mom? ( I was, five years ago :p)

Oh, yes - I absolutely was.

Have you ever stubbed your toe on something when walking to get a drink of water in the middle of the night?

Unfortunately :p
Have you ever wet your socks when going to the bathroom in the middle of the night? :/

sure. On a large boat. i will never for get it.

have you ever urinated in someones clothes hamper thinking it was a toilet?

No... Have you ever urinated on your pants after drinking too much beer while sleeping at your friend's home?

No, I'm very well house-trained, and a professional drunk.

Have you ever had a near death experience?

I have had mild very low volume urinary incontinence before from extreme distress. No Near Death experience, but out of body experiences, astral projections, yes, house bound ones.

(answering bottom of page 5 post)

That's deep lol no
Have you ever got dumped by a girl in the middle of your school's hallway?

I can barely even remember school, but I do remember that my girlfriend during the later years went to school in another town, so that's a no.

I have never eaten radishes dipped in sugar and it sounds revolting. I'll give almost anything a try though.

Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?

I ate radishes with sugar when I was kid to take the bitterness out of them, and they were put in my salad so I had to eat them.

Cavey said:
I can barely even remember school, but I do remember that my girlfriend during the later years went to school in another town, so that's a no.

I have never eaten radishes dipped in sugar and it sounds revolting. I'll give almost anything a try though.

Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?

Plenty of things.

Do you like being timed to do something, i.e. playing a game?

Latest posts

Back