Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. By the time I purchase something online I've researched it enough to I know that it's what I want.

Have you ever been so disappointed by a film that you walked out of the theater before the movie was over?

Yeah ,only for one time when i tried to committed suicide.

Have you ever got locked in your own room ?

I lock myself in there all the time.

Have you ever been voluntarily celibate?

I was asexual until very late teenages. Another thing the burnout turned upside down. I suppose it counts, even if the change after the burnout makes me doubt I was it, even if I was sure of it back in the days. And that does IN NO WAY mean it's okay to tell asexuals that "they'll get over it" or even more ridiculous, callous and mean insults. (Not upset or calling anyone out, I just happen to know someone who gets that shet all the time. They truly don't need more of it.)

Have you ever tried lenses, either working ones or party/sclera lenses?

Nope.

Have you ever felt empathy with an inanimate object?

Actually yes. Boulders....that have been moved by rivers, glaciers and gravity after breaking off and rolling downhill. Can't really explain it but there it is.

Have you ever gotten lost somewhere and not cared 'cause it seemed more exciting than worrisome?

A few times, though nothing serious.

Have you ever microwaved something that shouldn't be microwaved?

Latest posts

Back