Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can look at it that way if you wish. But it happened in the autumn so the dove had completed that year's reproductive actions and that's all that Mother Nature really cares about. So it was sad for the bird but not for my cat who enjoyed a tasty meal. And I saved the carcass for a scavenger....the same scenario plays out on the Serengeti every day but with more dramatic players.

Well....HAVE you ever made your own kite and flown it?

You are right. Nature is merciless.

No, I haven't.
Flying a kite is not a popular form of recreation in this part of the world.  :(

Have you ever been on an African safari?

Ummm i go lock my self in my room and go berserk to music once before....

Have you ever felt like talking to someone but didnt know who to talk to?

Yeah, and then I come here.

Have you ever wanted to make a personal time capsule that someone in the future might find and then know who you were all those years ago?

Very interesting topic.

At cosmic scale, our life is insignificant.
And yet…..
We should remember Pascal’s famous passage:

“Man is but a reed, the most feeble thing in nature; but he is a thinking reed… if the universe were to crush him, man would still be more noble than that which killed him, because he knows that he dies and the advantage which the universe has over him; the universe knows nothing of this.”

At a cosmic scale we are insignificant indeed. But I for one do not live at a cosmic scale....

Have you ever borne witness to a person facing death who asked you to not forget him (or her)?

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Such a moment cannot be forgotten. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Facing our mortality should lead to a meaningful life.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I am really interested in this topic.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Would you like to share more of this experience?[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I am an attentive, patient listener.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif] [/font]

Yeah. Except that I told myself I wasn't lost. I just left the mountains and got back to the coast by a different route than I thought I was going to.

Have you ever hunted any kind of wild game animals?

A few times.

Have you ever taken a home health kit such as blood test, allergies test, dna, etc?

Latest posts

Back