Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep just recently .I got a story on that.See i had a bit of a breakdown and left my job.I was at my local super market looking at bread on the reduced trolley  in the evening  with a couple of others.There was three cheezy loafs ,you know the crusty oval shaped ones ,all three i could 'ave for under a pound result i thought and took 'em to the till.Well pleased as i handed the cash some lady came stormin in and screamed as she clocked the empty trolley..'you stole it' .The lady serving looked at me and mouthed no...no...no.So i stood there thinking ..should i just give her a loaf, but i looked at the till lady and she mouthed sshhh and handed me the bread...i felt really sorry for the lady who wanted the cheezy 28p loaf :(

Have you ever made enough meals in one night for the whole week and put in the fridge.

No never...i just give other people headaches :D

Yes a couple ,its ok it doesnt hurt

Have you ever had mice eating from your bird table in your garden?

Er no too conservative for that.

Have you ever let down a friend

turned off your phone and hid from the consequences.

Yes 

Have you ever made a Sunday lunch ,apple pie and custard washed  afterwards and put it all away.

Lol yes even though i write lists all the time i forget to look at them.

Have you ever ridden the same roller coaster twice in an hour even though you hate them?

I haven't. believe it or not, I've never been to NYC even though I live fairly close!

Have you ever misplaced something the second you put it down?

Yep me glasses blind without them 

Have you ever said a flirty good morning to someone in the street?

Latest posts

Back