what was the last show you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

br0q

saw a group last weekend called ether circus open for my nephew's godfather's band MDC. citizen fish headlined,and ******* killed. tons of people of dancing and absolutely no whining. felt so great..

br0q said:
saw a group last weekend called ether circus open for my nephew's godfather's band MDC. citizen fish headlined,and ******* killed. tons of people of dancing and absolutely no whining. felt so great..

Hello Broq :)
Nice to see ya again. The last show I saw was Dawn of the Dude and about three other bands. It was a show at a tiny little place. Love watching people in the mosh pit...lol So entertaining :)

You two are very brave...i have a lot of fears of crowded spaces so have never been to a concert...despite all the music I write and listen to

rememberthestars said:
Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance and Drive By at Madison Square Garden =)

Awesome!

Hm, well Strike To Survive played at me school like a month and a half ago, but the last real show I saw was Korn Evanescence Atreyu and Flyleaf back in september.

And now Evanescence basically died, so I'm glad I got to see them play.

There's this jazz band comprised of old men over the age of 75... They play at the pub every friday... Does that count? If not, I think the last show I saw was either Dave Mathews Band or Tool, I forget which one happened first...

Latest posts

Back