Thank You Our Eve and Minus

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaguarundi

Reaction score
Thank you dear Eve and Minus for all the modding work you have done. I do hope you are not leaving us for good?

Hugs and love

πŸ’šπŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’”πŸ’“πŸ’œπŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’”πŸ’“πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’Ÿ

Edit .. I see minus has just moved to different duties, so that's a relief!

Thank you Eve and Minus! Without you so many of us wouldn't have a place to come to when we are really down. You guys are awesome!

jaguarundi said:
I do hope you are not leaving us for good?

VanillaCreme was a mod here before but due to some circumstances she had to leave it for a while. Things have changed so she is now able to continue again. Thank you, Eve and I will still be around here someplace and of course Sci-Fi will be continuing on also.

Minus said:
jaguarundi said:
I do hope you are not leaving us for good?

VanillaCreme was a mod here before but due to some circumstances she had to leave it for a while. Things have changed so she is now able to continue again. Thank you, Eve and I will still be around here someplace and of course Sci-Fi will be continuing on also.

Thanks for explaining I was putting two and two together without the aid of a calculater there! So that makes 5 then, yes?

But it reminds me that you guys do a lot of thankless work I reckon, so many thanks to Sci-Fi too, and toVCreme for re-assuming the mantle.

No, TheSolitaryMan is busy with other things right now.

Can you guys mod my car?

I want some huge monster wheels, underbody neons and flames to come out the exhaust!!!

:D Thank you!

Edward W said:
Can you guys mod my car?

I want some huge monster wheels, underbody neons and flames to come out the exhaust!!!

Yep that will look ace on a Reliant Robin..😹

jaguarundi said:
Edward W said:
Can you guys mod my car?

Yep that will look ace on a Reliant Robin..😹

Cheeky!!!

arltt.jpg

EDIT: This is an old photo, the car has been updated with new 'Chrome' wheel trims and today I picked up some 6000k headlight bulbs :p

After you have modded EW's ride d'ya think you could Mod my garden? The state of it towards the bottom, if there are no Trolls living there I would be very surprised. Orcs as well, possibly....πŸ‘Ή

As usual, I haven't a clue what's going on - I presume Eve and Minus are relinquishing their mod duties - so I'll just say thanks for all the work you do/have done.

^Same here, i'm wondering why Sci-Fi wasn't included, but i probably missed something.

OK...read over the thread carefully. No one is relinquishing anything. We added back VanillaCreme as a moderator.
Summer is my busiest time of year at work, so I won't be around as much. :p No one is going anywhere. :cool:

I didn't really think anyone was leaving, just wondered why Sci-Fi wasn't included in the thanks. :)

Yep, that's why. Buti am thinking it might be a good idea to whack this thread on the head as causing unwarranted confusion. Mea Culpa!

EveWasFramed said:
OK...read over the thread carefully. No one is relinquishing anything. We added back VanillaCreme as a moderator.
Summer is my busiest time of year at work, so I won't be around as much. :p No one is going anywhere. :cool:

I did read the thread carefully. I just re-read it carefully and the earlier messages still give the impression that you're relinquishing mod status, but staying around the forum. I'm pleased this is not the case.

I guess it thanks to Eve, Minus, Sci-Fi and VanillaCreme, because I'd hate to leave anyone out! :)

I couldn't be arsed banning all the bots and trolls myself. I'm glad that someone does, because I already have some Rayban sunglasses, I don't need any 'male enhancement' products and I'm not looking for a russian wife.

Did someone mention Raybans?
14xgmk1.jpg

Latest posts

Back