Where to meet Girls

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack91153

Reaction score
Hi im 17 years old, im in an online highschool, i have no social life at all, and i left high school because of being treated so bad, and honestly i get better grades online, so i cant go back to high school to meet girls, i really miss having a relationship and being close to somebody

Ive joined co-ed sports, and many sports recently but there are no girls my age..

Any suggests on where to meet the ladies?

The first thing to look at would be your hobbies and interests. If you like cooking, join a cookery class/club for example, or reading visit the library. This is a way you'll meet like minded people and be able to strike up a conversation you'll both enjoy :3

Girls have boobs. You could try the bra section of a department store. They are known to go there in order to buy coverings for said boobs.

.... Those soft and squishy warm boobs...

You can meet girls anywhere.
17 year old girls tend hang out at the mall (Stay out of the bra section, please. lol) so you could try there. Parks are another good option.

MrPaul's idea is a good one, as well. Not only will you meet people, but you'll also have fun doing something you enjoy.

Limlim said:
Girls have boobs. You could try the bra section of a department store. They are known to go there in order to buy coverings for said boobs.

.... Those soft and squishy warm boobs...

LIM! He's 17, give it another year before you start corrupting him :p lol

I think summertime will get a great time to meet girls your age, because they aren't in school, so you have a level playing field. If that makes sense.

I think parks, beaches, malls are great ideas. Also fairs, and if you have any festivals are a good place as well.

Tapping back to my 17-year-old self...I think my best friend and I met guys at amusement parks. :p

Very good responses, lol i am definitely not going to the bra section of a department store but that was pretty funny :D

I would join a cooking class or something like that but my family is kinda broke, and i would get a job but i cant yet because i dont have my green card ... ive been in canada for a long time but my dad never tried to get us permanent residence.. so yeah

and as for going to the mall alone, isnt that kinda weird? i have nothing to do there either, same goes for the library and i like reading books but i have an ereader i can use.

but i will look for fairs, and similar places that dont require much money

I want to add something: any suggesting on places to meet new people that i can become friends with?

I used to have friends but i didnt like the life they were going into.. doing drugs.. stealing stuff i had to leave i rather have no friends than shitty friends

Latest posts

Back