Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Would you rather..
Neither.. but I'd rather make out with Thor..... yummy

Would you rather hot coffee or iced coffee?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
Hot coffee.

Would you rather be Iron Man or Peter Quill?
'When the pack rejects their weakest member, he learns to adapt and to find his own way.  He is the lone wolf.'
Iron man.... I guess

would you rather be tickled or punched?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
Tickled.

Would you rather be stuck in a room with a grouchy person or an arrogant person?
'When the pack rejects their weakest member, he learns to adapt and to find his own way.  He is the lone wolf.'
Grouchy person

Would you rather sleep all day or watch movies all day?
— Dr. Seuss
Watch movies all day. Now had you said 'daydream all day'...

Would you rather bathe in chocolate or custard?
Chocolate!

Would you rather pepsi or coke?
— Dr. Seuss
Coke.

Would you rather be an ant or a spider?
Spider

Would you rather eat a beef sandwich or a Vegan one?
Never ,never ,never give up

Winston Churchill 
Beef. I'm a meat-eater. Big Grin

Do you prefer Indian dance or Irish dance?