Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Would you rather..
Hand written for sure. Having been in a long distance before it was a plus that we actually got to write each other cheesy letters! (I had a feeling she just wanted the chocolate I sent more though).
But I wouldn't turn down an email either of course.

Would you rather a dinner date, or a night in with a movie?
Night with a movie.

Would you rather supermarkets ran out of meat or fish?
To quote a popular werewolf film - 'Everyone's cursed.  It's called life'
Fish

Would you rather rain or snow?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
Rain. I remember when I used to walk home from College when it was snowing. It went from a ten minute walk to a thirty minute one with slipping on the path every few steps even when I was wearing boots.

Would you rather use cash or card?
Card

Would you rather sleep early or stay up late?
Stay up late.

Would you rather have a well paid yet boring job, or an average / low paid job that was varied.
Depends on the variety, and am i good at the boring job. I'll learn to like it if i get good at it. Man, this a really open to interpretation question.

I am gonna go with low paid varied. I could get really good at it and eventually get paid more.

Jeez, i dont know what to ask.

Would you rather be truthful and hurting a person you care about in the process? or spare their feelings?
Truthful and hurting. Friendships where i (and the other) can do that always turn out to be the closest. Rest isn't really worth it.

Would you rather have plants in your house or a tree or two in your garden?
Happiness is a false God.
A tree or two in my garden. The rain can't water plants in my house.

Would you rather own a pig or a sheep?
To quote a popular werewolf film - 'Everyone's cursed.  It's called life'
Definitely a pig, they are so affectionate, intelligent and adorable

Would you rather shop online or go to the store and buy it?