Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voluntary work, well I'd certainly not go to standup if I was having to be the performer!

Would you rather eat at a table or infront of the TV?

I don't have a tv, but I could eat anywhere. ...table Then I guess

Would you rather meet a famous youtuber in person or a rock star?

Probably a famous Youtuber. As that would be better than generic overpaid trash music person.
Where as on Youtube you could pick your favourite of anything, from history nerds, space nerds... whatever really! Many more options.

Would you rather play the 'would you rather' game or the 'guess something about the next person' game? xD

'Guess something about the next person' 'cos i'm more interested in other people than talking about myself

Would you rather be rich or in love?

In love. Money hasn't ever really been important to me, after paying keep / rent and stuff my money just kind of sits there. Have never been greedy with it.

Would you rather eat sprouts, or throw sprouts?

Plant a tree... then I could have both options if I wished to climb it later. :p

Would you rather be tickled or have to run for five miles?

Hmmm.... probably the sea? Pools tend to be too crowded with people.

Would you rather someone buy you flowers, or just give you the money instead? xD

Hand written for sure. Having been in a long distance before it was a plus that we actually got to write each other cheesy letters! (I had a feeling she just wanted the chocolate I sent more though).
But I wouldn't turn down an email either of course.

Would you rather a dinner date, or a night in with a movie?

Rain. I remember when I used to walk home from College when it was snowing. It went from a ten minute walk to a thirty minute one with slipping on the path every few steps even when I was wearing boots.

Would you rather use cash or card?

Stay up late.

Would you rather have a well paid yet boring job, or an average / low paid job that was varied.

Depends on the variety, and am i good at the boring job. I'll learn to like it if i get good at it. Man, this a really open to interpretation question.

I am gonna go with low paid varied. I could get really good at it and eventually get paid more.

Jeez, i dont know what to ask.

Would you rather be truthful and hurting a person you care about in the process? or spare their feelings?

Truthful and hurting. Friendships where i (and the other) can do that always turn out to be the closest. Rest isn't really worth it.

Would you rather have plants in your house or a tree or two in your garden?

A tree or two in my garden. The rain can't water plants in my house.

Would you rather own a pig or a sheep?

Definitely a pig, they are so affectionate, intelligent and adorable

Would you rather shop online or go to the store and buy it?

Latest posts

Back